It’s already been over a week since the month of love started, and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so now is the perfect time to be showcasing what we have on our website that are related to the occasion. Below this are fifteen of the best Valentine’s Day-themed illustration design that you can use for any project that you have in mind.
Whether you wish to create greeting cards for loved ones, advertising tools to promote something on Valentine’s Day, or you simply want to take these illustrations for your own personal use, don’t hesitate to download any of these. You don’t have to stress yourself in having to create illustrations yourself, take advantage of what we have to save you a lot of precious time and effort. If you’re ready, go ahead and scroll down to see the illustrations.
Hand-Drawn Bird Hearts and Cupcake Illustrations
The first illustration design in this collection shows a hand-drawn inspired graphic illustration of a bird bringing a heart-shaped object to another one and an illustration of a cupcake on the upper-right corner of the design. The cream and brownish color scheme used for this illustration makes the entire design look vintage, which works effectively with the choice of art style.
Vintage Hand-Drawn Valentine’s Theme Illustrations
Here is another design with hand-drawn illustrations and a vintage theme that you may also be interested in. For as low as $9.00, you will be getting even more illustrations than the ones that you see from the image above.
Happy Heart Couple Valentine’s Illustration Design
Love Tree Valentine’s Day Illustration Design
Romantic Couple Valentine’s Day Illustration Design
What Are the Best Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day?
If you are single, you may want to consider celebrating Valentine’s Day by doing any of the following:
- Get rid of the loneliness and boredom and reach out to your friends who are also single. We emphasized friends and not just any single person since your friends already know you very well. Savor this moment and appreciate that even though you don’t have your own partner, you are still surrounded by people who care for you.
- Immerse yourself on social media or dating websites, and the best one for this will probably be Tinder. By now, there are already probably around millions of Tinder users out there looking for not just potential partners, but also friends and people that they can talk to.
- Who said you can only buy gifts for other people? Go out shopping and reward yourself with a gift. This way, the fun of buying gifts for yourself will make you forget how lonely it feels to be single on Valentine’s Day and also make you realize that you are capable of being independent.
- Or if you don’t feel like going out and spending money, you may as well stay home and be a couch potato for the entire twenty four hours. Some people may want to binge watch on their favorite movies or television shows, and some may want to pig out on their favorite food. But why choose only one when you can both binge watch and pig out at the same time? It’s fun, believe me.
However, if you have a special someone in your life, here are some ideas on how you can celebrate Valentine’s Day without having to spend a lot:
- You can play a game by writing short love letters on sticky notes and hiding them all around the house. You can then ask your partner to find those notes. This game may be rather simple, but as they find one note, their anticipation will slowly build up they will want to continue looking for the rest of the notes to find out its messages.
- Instead of just having a regular Valentine’s Day dinner at home, you may want to hold an indoor picnic with your loved one. It is just like any regular dinner, but instead of having it on the table, you can either do it in the living room by spreading out a large blanket on the floor and dimming the lights, or you can also do it out on the lawn to enjoy the moonlight.
- Go out and see a movie together, and it won’t even matter what movie you’ll be seeing, the point of this is to connect with something that both of you have no idea about. Then once you step out of the theater, you can both talk about your opinions and what you think about the movie.
- If both of you are feeling competitive, you can engage in either video games or sports and challenge each other to a few matches. To make it even more exciting, you may even want to put something on the line for the winner. This way, both of you will really give their all just to be declared the winner.
- If you are feeling a little bit feisty, you may want to lean more toward the naughty side and go lingerie shopping together.
Stitched Love Typographic Valentine’s Illustration Design
Love Balloon Valentine’s Day Illustration Design
Love is indeed in the air with this symbolic yet funny vector illustration design. Here, it shows the word love being carried through the sky by a couple of red balloons. This design takes the entire phrase literally, which makes this illustration very meaningful and appropriate, but with a touch of humor.
Valentine’s Day Abstract Doodle Illustration Design
Paired Hearts Valentine’s Day Illustration Design
Retro Hearts Border Valentine’s Illustration Design
How Can you Make the Most Out of these Illustration Designs?
While we cannot actually tell you what you can do with these illustrations since there are limitless possibilities, and the only thing that can drive you is your own creativity, below are a few ideas to inspire you:
- If you are planning on sending out a Valentine’s invitation card to your loved ones and friends, you may be able to use any of these illustrations for the card’s front cover page. Just pick out a design that you like, have it printed on a card stock, and you are good to go.
- For businesses or organizations, you may use these illustration designs as the background image for their advertising tools such as flyers, banners, and poster designs. This is incredibly useful if you’re planning on hosting an event in time for Valentine’s Day.
- But if you’re someone who’s simply looking for an illustration that you can use personally, you are very welcome to use our designs for whatever purpose. You may set it as your desktop’s wallpaper, or you may also set it as the banner for your social media account.
Happy Cupid Flat Valentine’s Illustration Design
Cut-Out Typographic Valentine’s Day Illustration Design
For those people who want a fully typographic Valentine’s Day illustration design, the one above may be an ideal one for you since not only does it place emphasis on the occasion, it also contains minimal graphical elements to support the message of the illustration. This flat illustration design would be perfect if printed on a card stock and made into a greeting card.
Romantic Full Moon Valentine’s Day Illustration
Watching the full moon together with the person you love the most is probably every couple’s dream, and that dream resulted from scenes depicted in illustrations, television shows, and movies. Above is one example of those illustrations, which shows a couple of human vector illustrations with the bright yellow moon in front of them. From the looks of it, it really does look very romantic, no wonder many couples long of doing this together.
Flat Couple Valentine Day Illustration Design
Skull Couple Funny Valentine’s Illustration Design
Here is a humorous Valentine’s Day illustration design that makes fun of the entire “Until death do us part” wedding commitment, and shows an illustration of a pair of skulls that used to be a couple in love. This design should not be taken seriously if one were to appreciate it fully, since there are also people who are overly sensitive to these kinds of imagery. But if you are someone who can take a joke, then this would be a good illustration design to use.
Now that you have reached the end part of this article, we assume that you have gone through all fifteen illustration designs. So were you able to pick out an illustration that you found useful? Just to let you know, these illustrations were created by some of today’s most talented and imaginative graphic artists from all over the world. As you can see from the collection of illustration designs that we have here, the quality of each illustration is phenomenal and will surely bring life to your projects.
With regards to how you can make these designs suitable enough for your specific projects, that is actually something that you don’t need to worry. Why is that so? It is because these illustration designs can be fully edited and are adaptable enough that they can retain their sharp quality and resolution even after being edited or resized. With all that, you may think that downloading these may cost you a lot, but you can actually download these illustrations all for a very reasonable price. So what are you waiting for? Download an illustration now so you can start working on your project.
Beautiful Wedding Album Cover Designs
Interior Design Blogs to Follow
7 Best Interior Design Apps
10 Best Google Doodle Designs
10 Christmas Card Designs
Android Wallpapers Collection
8 New Illustration Tools in 2017
15 Great After Effects Slideshow Templates
35+ Printable Christmas Template Designs
25 Software that Every Graphic Designer Should Know About
Women’s Day Inspired Greeting Cards from Redbubble
15 Dog Illustration Designs
11 Food Catalog Designs
16 Flower Illustration Designs
10 Creative Candy Branding Examples