Do you want a fresh start for your food establishment? Then this is the topic to read about which covers different vintage menu designs you can use. Having an interesting and unique menu is important since a menu is the key factor to getting customers to order your available food and beverage.
Downloading and using the different templates will help spark the creativity in you by mixing your concept and the premade designs together, as well as give you additional templates to collect for future use. We also give you tips and information on using the available templates on our website.
Retro French Menu Template
Free Vintage Menu Template
Vintage Wedding Menu
Vintage Menu Template
Vintage Thai Restaurant Menu
Vintage Cake Menu Brochure
Retro Food Menu
Vintage Over Modern
Using vintage menu designs can give you that classic or rustic look that are very appealing to the customer’s eye. It is recommended that you download our variety of vintage menu templates and experiment which design will be the best for your restaurant or cafe. Below are a few examples on some of the vintage menu templates:
- Vintage wedding menu. You can often find these types of menu designs at weddings because of its vintage look that can go perfectly with wedding related decorations. This menu design would also be a great match for rustic-themed weddings.
- Vintage Thai restaurant menu. These types of designs can be found in Thai themed restaurants or food establishments. The design is made up of Thai related decorations and fonts. The template also contains a promo page for you to place special promos on specific dishes, a title page where you can place your logo, and pages for you to place your food and beverage.
- Vintage cake menu brochure. This design is perfect for your bakery as the aura for this menu screams sugar and pastry. The template’s design may have a bit of both modern and vintage making this menu design unique and pleasing to the eye.
Vintage Food Menu
Vintage Menu Vector
Food & Drink Menu
Party Menu Design
Vintage Menu Card
Christmas Party Vintage Menu
Restaurant Menu Template
Vintage Pastry House Menu
Chalkboard Vintage Menu
Retro Cafe and Restaurant Menu Pack
Where to Use Them?
There are countless ways on where you can use these vintage menu designs. Below are a few examples on where you can use these designs to maximize them, and at the same time give your establishment a new look, or open your eyes to new opportunities:
- Use them for parties. You can use your vintage menu designs for parties that a vintage theme. Or better yet, use them as your main theme if you’re running a catering business to set your own style.
- Use them for cafes or coffee shops. Vintage menu designs are perfect match for cafes or coffee shops to give them a European look and feel.
- Use them as a reference for a better design. If you’re a designer, you can use them as a reference to create better vintage menu designs and sell them to businesses willing to buy such designs. This way, you get to be inspired with new types of designs and possibly make money out of them.
Moving forward, weddings are also being a trend today in which you will also need to download and use a variety of wedding menu templates to create that perfect wedding menu.
13+ BBQ Menu Designs
10+ Event Menu Designs
23+ Cafe Menu Designs
15+ Wedding Menu Card Designs
Top 10 Restaurant Menu Designs
25 Vintage Flyer Designs
Bakery Brochures and Designs
18+ Breakfast Invitation Templates
21+ Vintage Nail Art Designs, Ideas
21+ Vintage Wedding Makeup Ideas
20+ Vintage Wedding Makeup Designs
10+ Vintage Mirror Designs, Ideas
18+ Vintage Patterns
17+ Vintage Kitchen Cabinet Designs
19+ Vintage Elegant Bedroom Designs