Some call it lookbooks, while others call it fashion catalogs, but whatever you want to call it, you may say that this type of catalog serves more than just one purpose to its readers. For businesses and other establishments, fashion catalogs can be used for showcasing the apparels and accessories that the business offers, and they would even provide inspiration on how to pull off a stunning look with the products being offered. Some may mix and match their products according to colors, fabric or material used, and lengths to show a livelier or more diverse look to inspire its readers, while some catalogs may feature their products according to sets.
On the reader’s perspective, they go through fashion catalogs for a purpose similar to that with other forms of catalogs, which is to see the different products being offered and to be able to choose from among those products when wanting to make a purchase. Another reason why people read catalogs is that they can be a source of inspiration as to what piece of clothing might look good when paired with another piece of clothing. These readers may choose not to make a purchase directly from the company that owns the catalog for the reason that they may already have those pieces of clothing or something similar to it, or they would rather buy from a different establishment.
Fashion catalogs are very useful for businesses and consumers alike, most especially for those who are very much fond of fashion. Even with all the digital forms of catalogs available, the tangible and more traditional form will always be far more superior and will still hold a place in the public’s heart, and this is the primary reason why it still exists up to this day. If you are looking for downloadable and editable designs for business catalogs that are geared toward fashion, we have an entire collection that you can freely check out below. Go ahead, check them out now.
Clean Multipurpose Fashion Catalog Design
Sleek Minimalist Fashion Catalog Design
Vintage Style Fashion Catalog Design
Premium Elegant Fashion Catalog Design
Stylish Colorful Fashion Catalog Design
Simple Contemporary Fashion Catalog Design
What Is the Importance of Catalogs?
By now, you probably already know what product catalogs are, and these are actually a magazine or book-sized material that contains multiple pages consisting of a collection of products. For the easy navigation of the reader, these products are being categorized according to their purpose. Aside from the images of the different products on each page of the catalog, it also contains a short description of the product, as well as its corresponding price if ever the product is intended for marketing purposes. Copies of these catalogs are then distributed to target clients and consumers for them to be aware of the products and services being offered.
But why are product catalogs important in businesses? The answer to that question is more than just for informing the public of the newest or most marketable products, and these answers are listed below.
- Product catalogs help showcase and provide exposure to the establishment’s products and services, and this has since been a proven testament. Regardless of the format of the catalog—whether printed or digital—they are proven to be effective marketing tools to help reach a wider audience. It is mainly about trying to sell yourself when it comes to product catalogs.
- Product catalogs are not simply delivered to random people just to reach the desired number of prospects, doing this will very most likely get the catalogs thrown into the garbage bin. The best way that this can be done is to be familiar with the prospects and know what they want. Then you can proceed to sending them a copy of the catalog if their interests match with those that you are offering.
- Product catalogs also help in building the company’s brand. Aside from the logo design and other marketing tools to bring the company and their products in the spotlight, catalogs should follow suit by showing the company’s key features in order to make themselves stand out. According to businessmen, product catalogs serve as an extension of the brand, in which they showcase not only the products but also the company’s policies in order to communicate relevant information to their prospects.
For those interested specifically on catalogs geared more toward jewelries, feel free to check out our collection of jewelry catalog designs.
Dark Luxurious Fashion Catalog Design
Vintage Fifties-Inspired Fashion Catalog Design
Simple Multipurpose Fashion Catalog Design
A5 Typographic Fashion Catalog Design
Spring Summer Fashion Catalog Design in PSD
Simple Lookbook Fashion Catalog Design
How Is Fashion Defined?
If you define fashion as merely a way of dressing up, then that would be referring to the term in a very superficial level, it would be the same as saying that beauty is what you perceive from a person’s facial features. Fashion is more than just that, it is defined as a way of life in terms of how to mix and match pieces of clothing depending on the wearer’s mood or personal preferences.
Fashion involves a wide range of pieces which includes the clothing itself, the footwear, accessories, and even those that aren’t actually “worn” such as makeup and hairstyle (though the verb wear is still being used to refer to the last two elements). And while the term “fashion” is often interchanged with the term “outfit” or “costume,” the latter are used specifically for referring to what a person is actually wearing while the former is used to describe the person’s taste when it comes to clothing, and it could even be used to define the study of clothing.
Clean Fashion Lookbook Design in InDesign
Colorful Summer Fashion Catalog Design
Artistic Millennium Fashion Catalog Design
Tropical Theme Fashion Catalog Design
Milea 2018 Simple Fashion Catalog Design
Women’s Fashion Trends over the Past Decades
- During the 1930s, clothes commonly called LBDs became a huge hit, but what does it stand for? LBD is an abbreviation that stands for little black dress, which is often a short, black evening or cocktail dress. When LBDs were introduced by Coco Chanel and Jean Patou in the 1920s, it actually didn’t become instantly popular until the next decade during the Great Depression, when women realized how beautiful simple (and cheap) dresses were.
- During the 1940s, you may say that menswear became a trend for both genders. Men wear their own stuff, while women also wear men’s stuff such as sleek pants and an oversized blazer, and with a few girly accessories. During this decade, it became apparent that men’s shirts and trousers proved to be fashionable and comfortable at the same time.
- During the 1950s, famous French designer Christian Dior invented the pencil skirts which flattered every woman’s hips to emphasizing their long legs. Pencil skirts were made even more popular after it became the clothing of choice for this generation’s First Lady, Jacqueline Kennedy.
- After the knee-length pencil skirts, the 1960s saw the rise of the minis, which are form-fitting skirts (or dresses) that were cut just around the thigh area. The minis—which were introduced by British designer Mary Quant—quickly became a huge hit among stylish young women and were often paired with black tights.
- Platform shoes became a very huge hit during the 1970s. These fancy and over-the-top footwear was first introduced during the ’40s, but gained popularity only in the ’70s. These shoes brought the word sexy to a whole new height (no pun intended).
- From a casual piece of clothing that is usually worn on weekends to a fashion trend, the popularity of denim pants—otherwise known as jeans—skyrocketed during the 1980s. This popularity came about after one of this decade’s hottest models spoke out about how much she loved her Calvin Klein jeans.
- And then the 1990s, which gave rise to the minimalist look, but how do we define minimalism in fashion? This actually meant that women of this decade preferred to go for neutral-colored pieces rather than the neon ones during the ’80s. During this decade, women showed the true meaning of the phrase “less is more.”
Was any of our fashion catalog designs good enough for your taste? We give assurance to every client who downloads any of our catalog designs that they will get their money’s worth. We say that with confidence since the sources from which we gathered all these designs are highly reliable and we know that these were created by some of this generation’s most skillful graphic artists from all over the world. And during the selection process, we made sure that we will be gathering not only the best, but the best among the best catalog designs from the various sources provided to us.
Since we already mentioned about getting your money’s worth if ever you decide to download any of the catalog designs provided above, allow us to elaborate more on that matter. You actually don’t need to spend a lot just so you could get your hands on high quality and professionally-made fashion catalog designs. All designs that you have seen above are priced at no more than $20.00, with one design offered at a surprisingly low price at $3.00. But that doesn’t mean that the quality of these designs are being compromised just to match with the value given to it, the main reason for the reasonable rates is to make these designs conveniently available to every client.
But to what extent are you allowed to make modifications to these catalog designs considering the quality that you will getting for such low prices? And the answer is very simple. These fashion catalog or booklet designs are both fully and easily editable as long as you are using the right graphics editing tool for it. This means that for PSD files, the best editing tool would be Adobe Photoshop; and for EPS, AI, and SVG files, the best tool to use would include Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. Get to know the format before you proceed to downloading the file, and decide which format is more suitable for you. So get yourself busy so you can start making your own fashion catalogs.
10+ Cosmetic Flyer Designs Design Trends - Premium PSD, Vector ...
18+ Resort Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS Format ...
Dining Room Designs Trends 2016
20+ Hair Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples Design Trends - Premium ...
10+ Printable Envelope Designs Design Trends - Premium PSD ...
19+ Beauty Parlour Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...
50+Tri Fold Brochures Design Trends - Premium PSD, Vector ...
15+ Tattoo Illustration Designs Design Trends - Premium PSD ...
20+ Conference Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...
7 of the Best Content Curation Tools for Any Blogger Design ...
Hospital Brochure Designs
106+ Brochure Designs - PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS Format ...
26+ Booklet Designs Design Trends - Premium PSD, Vector ...
15+ Bottle Icons - Free PSD, Vector EPS Format Download Design ...
11+ Vintage Coupon Designs Design Trends - Premium PSD ...