It is no secret that many businesses nowadays make use of brochures. This can be a way to advertise themselves or to explain some aspect of the company to outsiders and newcomers. Whatever the reason, there is no denying that brochures make for useful tools.
As there are many uses for brochures, there are also several kinds of brochures. Different jobs call for different tools. One particular type is tri-fold brochures. Tri-fold brochures can prove themselves flexible, as they can fit most any job. As one can see, a company can find any number of uses for tri-fold brochures.
Business Training Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Business Training Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Pro Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Corporate Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Construction Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Car Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Multipurpose Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Construction Tri-Fold Brochure
Construction Company Tri-Fold Brochure
Worker Construction Tri-Fold Brochure
Construction Square Tri-Fold Brochure
Real Estate Tri-Fold Brochure
Square Tri-fold Real Estate Brochure
Elegant Tri-fold Real Estate Brochure
Real Estate Business Trifold Brochure
Square Real Estate Trifold Brochure
Real Estate Busines Bifold Brochure
Real Estate Apartment Trifold Brochure
Fitness Tri-Fold Brochure
Yoga and Fitness Tri-Fold Brochure
Healthcare and Fitness Tri-Fold Brochure
Fitness Gym Tri-Fold Brochure
Fitness Center Tri-Fold Brochure
What are Tri-Fold Brochures?
As the name would imply, tri-fold brochures are simply brochures that fold into three sections. Of course, there are many other ways to fold a brochure, but tri-fold is one of the easiest. A larger sheet of paper may require a more complex fold to organize it, but regular-sized sheets can themselves be tri-folded, and that would serve most purposes that a company might need.
Tri-fold brochures are, ultimately, a flexible tool that can fit in just about any capacity a company requires. However, despite the fact that these examples are of tri-fold brochures, there are ways that tri-fold brochures can be distinguished from one another, in addition to other types of folds.
Distinctions between Tri-Fold
- Paper Size – Perhaps the most obvious distinction between brochures is the size of their sheets of paper. If you have seen brochures, you may be most familiar with the small, rectangular brochures that can fit inside a pocket. These small brochures can be used for practically anything, from travel aids to introductions to a given company. However, there are brochures made to be larger, usually so that they can fit larger images within them to demonstrate the subjects of the photos to readers.
- Visual vs. Textual – Most brochures try to strike a balance between images and text so that the different qualities support one another. For example, many brochures can have images and text together so that the text can contextualize the images, or vice-versa. However, some brochures, especially those concerning real-estate or landscaping tend to be made in a way that makes the images more prominent. This makes it easier for readers to see what the brochure wants them to see, which is rather the point in such cases.
- Items vs. Images – In some cases, brochures advertise items that a company offers for sale, such as in the case of a sales catalog. These kinds of brochures feature items intended to be sold, and allow readers to view the items first. But other brochures instead feature other things instead. Such is the case with travel and real estate brochures. These brochures may not necessarily feature things that can be bought and owned, but they do still allow readers to view the items beforehand.
- Subjects – Brochures have and are being made by all sorts of companies all over the world. So no one company can claim to hold a monopoly on tri-fold brochures. As such, there are all sorts of uses you can find for these brochures, so that you can find these brochures, or perhaps something like them just about anywhere. Any place or organization that wants visitors to know them better will offer brochures that can help explain who they are and what they do.
Corporate Tri-Fold Brochure
Square Corporate Trifold Brochure
Elegant Corporate Tri-Fold Brochure
Clean Multipurpose Corporate Tri-fold Brochure
A4 Corporate Tri-Fold Brochure
Company Tri-Fold Brochure
Travel Company Tri-Fold Brochure
Company Portfolio Tri-Fold Brochure
Square Company Tri-Fold Brochure
Square Tri-Fold Brochure
Multipurpose Square Tri-Fold Brochure
Fashion Square Tri-Fold Brochure
Clean Tri-Fold Brochure
Creative Clean Tri-Fold Business Brochure
Clean Abstract Tri-Fold Brochure
Clean Square Tri-Fold Brochure
Restaurant Tri-Fold Brochure
Multipurpose Restaurant Tri-Fold Brochure
Restaurant Menu Tri-Fold Brochure
Restaurant Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Modern Tri-Fold Brochure
Simple & Modern Tri-Fold Brochure
Clean & Modern Tri-Fold Brochure
Modern Project Tri-Fold Brochure
Do It Yourself Tri-Fold Brochures
As a useful tool, there are some things you should expect from tri-fold brochures. Tri-fold brochures can be of use to companies, but only because they possess qualities that make them excel at any task they are given. For example, these traits of these brochures are what help them work so well.
- Simple – Tri-fold brochures are incredibly simple, in both format and use. At heart, a tri-fold brochure is a sheet of paper folded into thirds. However, that format is precisely what allows them to be useful at presenting information to clients. Separating the brochure into three parts allows readers to read each part individually or all together, according to how the company needs the brochures understood.
- Organized – Of course, if the information contained on the brochures is present, it has to be organized properly so that it can be understood. The information has to be presented in a way that uses the space properly. This includes both the individual space of each third as well as the brochure as a whole. It is important that the text and images be able to make sense whether taken separately or together.
- Concise – In relation to the fact that the brochure has limited space, the brochure has to be very economical with space so as to make sure that all of it is being used well. Whatever information being passed on has to be complete and intelligible within the confines of each third. Even if the reader is only reading one third at a time, every part should be able to stand on its own.
- Flexible – It should be noted the tri-fold brochures are actually capable of discussing and featuring most any subject and topic. From catalogs to menus, tri-fold catalogs can easily portray and explain various topics to readers. Aside from the content, these kinds of brochures can also be made in various ways, such as using different paper sizes and layouts, to make points easier to understand for customers and readers.
- Dynamic – Brochures are, in a way, much like smaller posters. This means that, like posters and other kinds of visual media, brochures are dependent on both image and text in order to make their points. When done well, this creates a more striking image, as the image and text can automatically support one another. The image can demonstrate points directly, while the text can help explain it.
Blank Tri-Fold Brochure
Printable Blank Tri-Fold Brochure
Tri-Fold Photography Brochure
Square Tri-Fold Photography Brochure
Elegant Tri-Fold Photography Brochure
Modern Tri-Fold Photography Studio Brochure
Tri-Fold Landscape Brochure
Tri-Fold Landscape Brochure Catalog
Apparel Tri-Fold Brochure
Clothing Apparel Tri-Fold Brochure
Medical Tri-Fold Brochure
Medical Tri-Fold Brochure
Medical Care Tri-Fold Brochure
Medical Insurance Tri-Fold Brochure
Medical Service Tri-Fold Brochure
Doctor Medical Hospital Health Tri-Fold Brochure
Travel Tri-Fold Brochure
Travel Agency Tri-Fold Brochure
Tour & Travel Tri-Fold Brochure
Travel & Tourism Tri-Fold Brochure
Square Travel Tri-Fold Brochure
Types of Tri-fold Brochures
There are countless types of tri-fold brochures or rather there are countless ways that they can be used, and by countless kinds of fields. Being that tri-fold brochures are inherently multi-purpose, it is no surprise that you can find them being used just about anywhere. At least some uses you can find for tri-fold brochures include:
- Real Estate – Tri-fold brochures can definitely find a place in real estate. Real estate is actually a field where image and text are both integral to understanding the point to be made. This makes sense, as readers are generally looking for a nice plot of land, and maybe a house already made for them. A tri-fold brochure should be able to show them what this house looks like, as well as spell out specifically what advantages there are to be had by purchasing the house and lot.
- Fashion – Fashion is another field in which it is important to have both image and text. If people were to be looking at a catalog for clothes, for example, they would need an image of it to see what it looks like, and text to give them some details that are not sef-evident. It is not quite the same as being able to try the clothes on, but it is a close second, in a way.
- Menus – No one will deny being able to imagine a tri-fold brochure as a menu. Considering the format, it is not out of the question for a menu to be arranged as a tri-fold brochure. Such a brochure is known to be orderly and systematic. So it would not be difficult to make lists of food in categories, and place them within the confines of a brochure. And it the restaurant were so inclined, they could even add photos of their food just to demonstrate clearly what the food looks like.
- Travel – This is an obvious use for tri-fold brochures, as many travel and tourism brochures are indeed made in this format. This format is excellent at putting large amounts of information succinctly and placing text to contextualize it. This makes this format of brochure perfect for explaining foreign countries and tourist destinations to people who have either never been there, or who need something to help guide where they are going.
- Medicine – Some clinics and hospitals have a variety of options for you if you should ever be in need of treatment. Tri-fold brochures are a good tool to have to explain all that they have to offer. This makes sense, as these brochures can put even complex information down simply and concisely so that laymen are less likely to get lost amid many ideas.
Tri-fold brochures are, like most brochures in general, a flexible resource. They are capable of explaining and demonstrating ideas in a nutshell, making them perfect for either explaining a given company or its products. Tri-fold brochures can find a place in any field, thanks to their simplicity, yet versatile tool. There is this sense that these brochures are able to give vital information to people in a manner that does not overwhelm, which makes them the perfect tools to explain such concepts in general.
10+ Florist Brochure - Printable PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...
16+ Charity Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS Format ...
Printable Brochures - Premium PSD, Vector ...
18+ Yoga Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS Format ...
20+ Square Brochure Mockups - Free Editable PSD, AI, Vector EPS ...
18+ Fitness Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS Format ...
21+ Service Brochure Designs and Templates ...
7+ Advertising Brochures - Premium PSD, Vector ...
10+ Florist Brochure - Printable PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...
15+ College Brochures - Printable PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...
36+ Company Brochure Designs - PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...
18+ Training Brochure Designs and Templates ...
106+ Brochure Designs - PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS Format ...
20+ Advertising Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...
20+ Architecture Brochures - Free PSD, AI, InDesign, Vector EPS ...