If you’re still unfamiliar with the wonders of brochures, then you are definitely missing out on a great advertising strategy. Brochures design are additional resources you can get creative with in terms of promoting your company and its products and services. They’re effective means of communication to the public that contain all there is to know about your company and what makes it so great in a concise, reader-friendly manner.
Advertising Agency Tri Fold Brochure Design
Advertising Agency Bi Fold Brochure Design
Property Management Advertising Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Property Management Advertising Bi-Fold Brochure Template
If this is something you want to try out, grab some inspiration from our list of advertising brochures. Take a look at some ideal formats and layouts that can help you market your company in the most presentable way possible. You also might want to check out our creative brochures Templates for more ideas.
Modern Advertising Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Modern Advertising Company Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Business Advertising Bi-Fold Brochure Design
Business Advertising Tri-Fold Brochure Design
School Advertising Tri-Fold Brochure Design
School Advertising Bi-Fold Brochure Design
Software Company Marketing Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Software Company Marketing Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Software Company Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Creative Agency Tri Fold Brochure Template
Advertising Agency Brochure
Advertising Agency Bifold Brochure
Landscape Advertising Agency Brochure
Creative Advertising Agency Trifold Brochure
Trifold Advertising Brochure
Marketing & Advertising Trifold Brochure
Advertising Agency Trifold Brochure
Why Use Brochures?
Brochures can be useful to professionals or companies in numerous ways. They can be a means to inform a potential client or employee of the new and current programs a certain company or organization has. They can present the benefits of availing certain products or services or they can simply introduce a company or organization through a brief but appealing profile.
If you haven’t fully grasped what makes brochures so special and why you should go with them, here are some of the reasons why they work:
- They are handy and convenient. If they weigh anything at all, it won’t be much. You can easily fold them in your purse and they won’t take up space.
- They are accessible. You can display them anywhere from malls to clinics, and anywhere you deem appropriate. Because they are available to the public, the reader can bring a copy or copies to review and ponder upon at home.
- They are informative and easy on the eyes. Brochures are mainly created to inform and advertise. So rest assured, the information you get from brochures are concise and up to date. They provide all the essential information while being eye-catching.
- You can make as many as you’d like. If you’re representing a company, your brochures can cover as many topics allowable. You can make different brochures for different topics to be able to give an in-depth treatment on each one.
Ultimately what a brochure does is encourage and influence its reader to try and take part in whatever it is promoting. It can be used in different fields and professions. You can have a travel brochure, business brochure, or a brochure for your restaurant. Widen your reach and advertise with them. You’ll find they’re actually not that hard to make.
Bi-Fold and Tri-Fold Brochures
There are two distinct formats commonly used for brochures: bi-fold and tri-fold brochures. They differ in the number of panels present in your brochure. And you can treat these panels as pages in your brochure.
- Bi-fold brochures are created with two panels on your paper, giving you a total of four columns as a whole. You can make use of one panel as a cover page, and evenly distribute your images and text on the remaining three.
- Tri-fold brochures create three panels on each side of your paper. With a total of six panels for your brochure, you can cover more topics but also in a more concise and congested manner. This also gives you the option to put up more images and visuals.
The bi-fold and tri-fold formats are effective structures in giving out information. It all depends on your goal for a certain brochure. Go with the format that can best bring out the information you want to send out. You can even go for an unconventional look by trying out a square brochure mock-up.
If you’re having trouble with the sizes, the standard brochure sizes are 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, 11 x 17, and 11 x 25.5. Be meticulous in terms of the sizes of your brochures because they can affect the overall look of your design. The amount of information you want to cover may also have something to do with the size of your paper.
Landscape Advertising Brochure
A5 Landscape Advertising Brochure
Minimal Advertising Brochure
Minimal Advertising Trifold Brochure
Digital Advertising Brochure
Digital Marketing & Advertising Agency Brochure
A Couple of Brochure Designs
- Minimalist designs would be perfect for a conference brochure. Corporations often like to keep their brochures neat and professional. Minimalist brochure designs should be sleek and high end with monochrome color schemes and clean borders. The panels are usually not bombarded with too much text, and the display of images are limited and organized. Contemporary brochures that like to stand out are usually in unconventional sizes or formats. You can either create landscape bi-fold and tri-fold brochures or have them square-shaped.
- Digital marketing brochure designs are for companies that are into graphic design and digital marketing, businesses that prefer to present their information through visuals. There are fewer texts and more infographics. Digital marketing brochures have to focus on the wise use of colors and clear presentation through graphs. There shouldn’t be too much or too little information.
For more visual and creative brochures, it’s acceptable to merge two panels together in your tri-fold brochure to form a single informative page. It’s simply a matter of identifying and prioritizing valuable information.
Creative Tips in Brochure Making
In designing your brochures, you need to be able to cover all angles that will make your end product more effective. After all, brochures are your way of communicating to people without you being physically present. So in making the most out of your brochures, here are some tips you might want to consider:
- Make an outline. Think about your main objective for this particular brochure and make an outline. As much as you want to, you can’t cover every single topic, product, or service in a single brochure. Narrow them down to see what needs immediate attention from the public.
- Think about your readers. Don’t bombard them with too much text. Think about what they might truly be interested in. Focus on the topics they can easily relate to as a way to spark their interest. Even then, keep your sentences short and memorable.
- Include inspiring images. Images add color and life to your brochures. Make use of photos that can inspire your readers to be part of the action. Set a balance between image and text to make your brochures easy on the eyes.
- Be interactive. Your brochures should be engaging as if you were the one talking to the reader. Include a call to action on your brochures by setting a panel aside for a sign-up sheet or coupons to make the reader feel involved.
- Include your logo. A logo is an essential part of a company. They are the embodiment of a company and what it stands for. You can include your company logo on your brochures at least once to mark your identity.
Designing a brochure may take up a significant amount of time, but they are totally worth it. They are effective means of communication to make your company or organization more visible to the public. They also widen your reach and bring more people closer to your company.
It’s also important to note that the people who might come across your brochures possibly have no idea who you are and what you do. So make sure your designs make a lasting impression. If you have no idea how to get started, download the creative brochure designs we’ve listed, and see what works best for you and your company.
55+ Brochure Designs
34+ Service Brochure Designs
19+ Nutrition Brochures
36+ Company Brochure Designs
17+ Graduation Brochures
20+ Tri Fold Brochures
16+ Coffee Shop Brochure Designs and Templates ...
26+ Travel Brochure Designs
21+ Corporate Brochure Design
Business Brochure Design
18+ Resort Brochures
21+ Fashion Brochure Designs
20+ Conference Brochures
21+ Medical Brochure Designs
19+ Beauty Parlour Brochures