A logo is a representation of your company or business. It’s a mark you always carry with you, so in creating an excellent design, you have to incorporate everything that makes your company unique and remarkable, while maintaining a professional and sleek look.
If you’re browsing through different logo designs hoping to find the perfect one, end your search with our list of PSD logo designs. You can download as many designs as you want, and be assured of high quality and stylish logos. Our logo designs can cater to any type of profession you may be diving into, so go ahead and get started
Global Business Logo
Digital Business Logo
E Creative Business Logo
Royal Business Logo
Elegant Fashion Logo
Beauty Fashion Logo
Why Do You Need A Logo?
An official logo carries with it so much value and significance. In order for you to come up with a valuable and relevant logo design, you have to be aware of its importance, and how logos play a huge role in your career.
- A logo represents you, your company or your event. For potential clients to want to work with you, they must have an idea of what it is you do essentially.
- A logo builds trust. If people find your professional logos accurate, they are bound to take you seriously and will continue to work with you.
- It’s a way of branding yourself and standing out from the competition. Try not to put yourself in a similar category with your competitors.
- Your logo is your signature. Effective logo designs can mean you no longer have to introduce your company or put in your company name on documents, ads, and the like.
- Your logo has to be consistent. Treat your logo design as your companion for life. It’s an official mark you’ll be sharing to the public, and can determine the actions you’ll be taking.
Carefully consider the design of your logo. Each element has to be meaningful to produce the best possible output.
Ornament & Fashion Logo
Modern Fashion Logo
Company Logo Design
Construction Company Logo
Insurance Company Logo
Investment Company Logo Design
Logos: Stylish and Symbolic
The designs of your logo is not restricted to one type or theme. You can freely work on your designs that can best represent who you are or what your company is all about. There are plenty of ways to stand out and show off your quirks.
- Innovative logo designs are those that can incorporate separate ideas to form a singular thought. Companies usually do so by mixing icons to create a unique logo. The Healthy Food Logo, Royal Music Logo, Fashion Photography Logo, and City Construction Logo fuses two icons together with a clean color scheme that relates to their profession.
- If you prefer to bank on a singular icon to portray your company, the Tropical Travel Logo, Buildings Real Estate Logo, and Insurance Company Logo are perfect in owning their designs to brand a common icon with their companies.
- A contemporary and minimalist approach to your logo designs can make for a distinguishable company image. The Digital Business Logo, E-Creative Business Logo, Audio Music Logo, and Wedding Photography Logo are elegant designs in geometric shapes and technicolor.
- Monograms and Typography are also effective approaches to ensure easy recognition. You can download our Monogram & Vintage Logos, Abstract Vector Logo, and Ornament & Fashion Logo to give variety in style to your designs.
- Vintage-themed logos are incredibly timeless. The Vintage Sports Logos, Vintage Hipster Logo, and Modern Vintage Logo show all the ways any type of company can benefit from a vintage theme. Vintage logos tend to be more detailed and quirky. Make sure your company lives up to the high end quality of your themed logo.
Designing business logos does take a lot of trial and error, so don’t feel discouraged if you can’t get your design right on the first try. Your official logo has to make you feel confident and assured. Experiment while you can.
Vintage Sport Team Logos
Vintage Sports Logos
Vector Logo Design
Hand Drawn Vector Logo
Abstract Vector Logo
Vector Logo Badges
Vintage Hipster Logo
Vintage Logo Badges Set
Monogram & Vintage Logos
Modern Vintage Logo
Tips for Effective Logo Designing
Aside from being authentic and one of a kind, a logo design is effective because it carefully incorporates essential design elements. If you’re wondering how this can be so, take note of a few helpful tips to make our logos more memorable.
- Create a word cloud. A word cloud is a list of all the possible thoughts, phrases, and ideas that can be associated with your company. Choose the one/s which best captures your uniqueness.
- Stick to eye-friendly visuals. Don’t complicate your logo. As much as possible, create one that’s easy on the eyes, and can instantly trigger the viewer with thoughts related to your company.
- Own a color. One of the biggest factors that can get people to recognize you is your color/s. Choose a palette that’s meaningful to your company’s values and attributes.
- Avoid taking the common path. There are hundreds of ways to stand out. You simply need to dedicate a significant amount of time to find your own style.
Logos are not exclusive to companies alone. You can create wedding logos, for example, to mark the identity of a special event. With creative tips and designs, make every aspect of your personal and professional life more meaningful with logos.
Couple Wedding Logo
Royal Wedding Logo
Wedding Ring Logo
Wedding Photography Logo
Real Estate Logo Design
Beach Real Estate Logo
Nature Real Estate Logo
Buildings Real Estate Logo
Global Travel Logo
Beach Travel Logo
Tropical Travel Logo
Vintage Photography Logo
Modern Photography Logo
Fashion Photography Logo
Green & Health Logo
Stay Healthy Logo
Healthy Life Logo
Healthy Food Logo
Construction Logo Design
City Construction Logo
House Construction Logo
Road Construction Logo
Restaurant & Food Logo
Fitness Food Logo
Audio Music Logo
Royal Music Logo
Music Logo Badges Logo
Mexican Restaurant Logo
Seafood Restaurant Logo
Burger Restaurant Logo
Make Your Mark
If you finally have an official logo, you can now start to brand your company or event with it by incorporating the design in various settings.
- Company logos carry the name and reputation of a company. Therefore, they should only be used for work-related activities, events, and documents—business cards, letter envelopes, e-mail signature, ads, and the like. Your logo can also represent your company during organized and sponsored events.
- For event logos like weddings, festivals, and other parties, you can add your logos on your invites, flyers, giveaways, and other paraphernalia. Keep it casual and fun, without going overboard.
While there are instances that require you to make your logos visible in every possible way, don’t bombard viewers with your logo designs for no reason. That’s the quickest way to get them to tune you out. Be subtle. Know the appropriate time and place to reveal yourself.
As you work on your logos, never forget the essence of your design choices. You may have the most innovative and outstanding design, but its symbolic meaning is what gives it personality and originality.
Download our PSD logo designs to give you plenty of options to work with. They can be customized to bring out your own unique edge.
35+ Creative Golf Logo Designs - Premium PSD ...
29+ Cafe Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples ...
20+ Pharmacy Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples ...
20+ Dove Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples ...
20+ Construction Logos - Printable PSD, AI, Vector EPS Design ...
11 Symbolic Logo Designs - Premium PSD, Vector ...
20+ Leaf Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples - Premium ...
40+ Kangaroo Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples ...
24+ Film and TV Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples ...
30+ Creative Pharmacy Logo Designs, Ideas ...
21+ Creative Lion Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples ...
Cool Lemon Logo Designs - Premium PSD, Vector ...
Awesome Coffee Logo Designs
25+ Mountain Logo Designs, Ideas, Examples ...
20+ Business Logos - Free Editable PSD, AI, Vector EPS Format ...