Summer, that time wherein we could get some fresh air and do something new. We all happen to pass by a lot of flyers and some of them never really catch our attention but there are some that do. We all have benefited from this traditional medium. It contains all the necessary event details we need be it for a job hiring, new arrivals of products and in this case, summer events.
To get you started, browse down below to get your hands on our collection of summer Camp Flyer. These flyer templates are available in a downloadable format and can easily be edited to display your unique and fun summer camps!
Sample Summer Camp
Summer Youth Camp Church Flyer
Why Promote Using Flyers?
Flyers are a true and tested form of promotions collateral. It contains most event details to hook a potential event goer and is effective in reaching the desired audience. Here are some of the reasons why flyers are important in promoting events:
- Flyers offer a high increased frequency that is good for event organizers. Frequency means how many times will an advertising collateral, radio ad, or advertisement be exposed to individuals before a response is made. Since flyers are to be placed or distributed in crowded areas, this is one effective way of inviting people to your event.
- Flyers also give a high reach towards their target audience. By definition, reach is the number of people exposed to a message, like in this case, summer events. With a clever location in setting up flyers, individuals are aware of any upcoming summer events near them.
- Having a good design on your Summer Flyer Design for your camp grabs anyone’s attention. Now, retain your audience’s attention with your event details, keep it interesting that the audience will respond to the flyer’s call of action.
Kids Camp Flyer
Summer Sports Camp
Youth Camp Flyer
A4 Summer Camp Flyer Template
Basketball Camp Flyer
Make Those Summer Camp Flyers Fly
Summer is the best time to take a break, hang out with family and friends, break one’s routine, and just have fun. So, expect a lot of potential event goers during summer. Events could benefit from this number of crowd and event organizers must hit the mark with their promotion. To help you get by in promoting your summer event, try these promotional methods out!
- Organizers hold an activation a week before any event; a momentum before the start of the event. Prior to any activation, advertisements of the event have already begun but activation is hyping the event to draw more event-goers. Part of the activation event is handing out flyers to individuals. By doing this you could interact with potential event goers and if they have questions and concerns you could easily address it for them.
- You could always place flyers near the event’s locale or in the event premises. Keep in mind to do this with permission. This method is commonly done by event promoters since it gives people a direction as to where the event is to be held.
- Aside from the event’s locale, you could also try placing your flyers in crowded areas. As said earlier, flyers are used for high increased frequency and reach. You can expect the same effect in crowded places. Just make sure to place the flyers within eye-level since their sizes, are not forgiving, especially if you are using a 3D Flyer Design, unlike posters, banners, and billboards.