Promoting a specific, product, service, or event may be frustrating at times. You will need to use a variety of marketing tools to attract a crowd to gain sales, and what better way than by using different types of sales flyers to do the job?
Here, we provide you with a few sales PSD flyer design templates you can use to create your own designs. Our designs are made in PSD format for it to be flexible enough for you to edit on different Adobe software programs. Scroll down below for our variety of sales flyer templates for you to use.
Sales Promotion Flyer
Car Sale Flyer Design
Sample Sale Flyer
Sales Flyer Designs to Use
We have provided you with multiple sales flyers you can use to create your own with ease. Our templates can also help you as well with creating specific sales flyers to be used for specific events. Below are some examples of our variety of sales flyers and a bit of a description about them:
- Sales promotion flyers. These types of flyer designs are the most used ones, as these are displayed or given out by most clothing boutiques or electronic shops. The designs may contain various products and special prices for each product. They also have spaces for you to place the prices, product image, and other details needed for the promo.
- Product sales. These types of flyer designs are often used to advertise a specific product and the design displays a main image of the product, its features, specifications, if needed and more product pictures for customers to visualize.
- Car sale flyer design. You can often find these types of product flyers specifically used for car products or car sales promos, as the design displays the variety of car products on sale, their features, and special prices indicated.
Garage Sale Flyer Template
Supermarket Sale Flyer
Summer Sale Flyer
What Should a Flyer Contain?
For you to get the attention of your customers or viewers, creating a unique flyer design won’t be enough. It also needs to have the right details to entice your customers to try out your product. Below are some details you can place in your flyers:
- A good design. A good design is already a bonus to attract your customers. As most individuals are visual, they would love to look at the details being placed in the flyers. A tip on placing designs though, be sure not to overpower the details and not cover them up to avoid confusion and hassle on the reader’s part.
- Product images. It is also very important to place product images in your flyers, especially when indicating a special selling price for a specific product. Be sure to provide high resolution pictures for your customers to let them visualize or see the actual product for themselves. In the case of a bake sale flyer, you will really need to place loads of images on certain pastries you would want to sell.
- Product description. It is also advisable to place a product description on the items you wish to sell. Pricing, and special promos are also important, since you are mainly creating a sales flyer.