Most people get the wrong idea that invitations are just passable papers that contain useful information about an upcoming event. But in reality, whether you are celebrating your hundredth birthday or your little bakeshop’s first anniversary, people usually judge the how hot and fun or how formal or how intimate the party’s going to be based on the invites that you send out.
Invitations also give guests an idea about the theme of the party and generally what’s being celebrated. In other words, your party doesn’t make the first impression, your invitation does.
Find the best match for you in our gallery of party invitation flyer designs below!
Birthday Invitation Flyer
Pool Party Invitation
DIY Invites, A Checklist
It’s always best to make sure your guests don’t get confused about the event you’ve invited them to.
Here are some tips that will help you start your customized party flyers on the right foot:
- Theme and color. Your invitation should be designed according to the theme of your party. This, at least, gives guests an idea of how the party’s going to be. Make sure the color and the design coordinates with the entire feel of your event.
- Font. Take note that fonts play a vital role in your invitations as well, as they contribute in giving off the complete vibe of the party. Make sure your font goes along well with your party’s theme and not play as the sore thumb in your invite.
- Information. The main purpose of the invitation is to give information about an event. Make sure the details you have included are complete and easy to understand, especially the venue address. Also, take the initiative to print out your contact number as well so they can reach you directly for questions about the event.
- Paper type. The paper type depends on two basic considerations: the type of event and the number of people invited. If it’s a party that invites everyone, opt for flyers made from more affordable paper, especially if you mean to have these flyers passed around to a lot of people. If it’s a wedding or a grand debut, opt for a fancier and sturdier material.
Anniversary Party Flyer
Christmas Party Invitation
Retirement Party Invitation
New Year Party
Make Invites for these Parties!
There are a lot of unique parties celebrated globally, and relatively, different party flyers and invitations are given out for each. But, there are three most universal types of parties.
These are the following:
- Kids’ birthday party – Kids’ parties’ themes usually revolve around popular cartoon characters with the traditional colors of blue for boys and pink for girls. Guests are the celebrant’s family, relatives, close neighbors, and some friends from school.
- Anniversaries – Anniversaries are not only celebrated by couples each year, but companies, big or small, also have anniversaries to mark their growth in their years of operation. Clubs and beaches, unlike retail businesses which offers discounts and massive sales, celebrate anniversaries by holding a party. Check out our gallery of club party flyers for an idea. Most guests for invite-only-plus-one anniversary parties are from the loyal clientele and their friends, while some anniversary parties invite everyone as a way of spreading the word about their business as well.
- Holiday parties – The most common holiday parties worldwide are Christmas and New Year’s Eve parties. The exchanging of gifts and the overflowing food on table are the main highlights of these celebrations. Relatives and close friends who live far from each other also get reunited through these parties.
9+ Labor Day Party Flyers
37+ Music Flyer Designs
12+ Motivational Yoga Flyer Designs
Best Anniversary Flyer PSD Designs
10+ Anniversary Party Flyers
7+ Maternal and Child Care Flyer Designs
10+ Alluring Independence Day Party Flyer Designs
8+ Anniversary Flyer Designs
14+ Bastille Day Card, Flyer, and Poster Designs
16+ Burger Flyers
9+ Restaurant Opening Flyer Designs
24+ Vintage Flyer Designs
Best Collection of Professional Flyers
9+ Best Sports Flyer Designs
39+ Sports Flyers